Full registration fee will cover:
- Participation to all lecture and poster sessions of the conference
- Possibility to participate in the conference workshop (depending on the order of registration)
- Full board (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and coffee breaks)
- Participation in social events (grill, gala dinner)
- Accommodation in a comfortable 4-star hotel
- Conference materials.
Single bedroom - 350 EURO
Double bedroom - 300 EURO
ACCOMPANYING PERSONS - 250 EURO
- We foresee a considerable amount of conference scholarships, specially addressed to young scientists (below 35 years of age) and the post-docs (up to 30% discount on regular registration fee). Those interested in obtaining a conference scholarship are kindly requested to electronically apply to the Organizers, including a list of published papers and an overall impact factor (IF) value. This promotional offer is open till the end of March, 2017 only.
- Our conference is the MSc and PhD students and the participants of the student scientific organizations friendly. To them, an option is addressed to present the results of their research in a poster or oral form. The conference participation cost for foreign MSc or PhD students equals to 200 EURO and it covers full board and accommodation. Foreign MSc and PhD students are kindly asked to include in their application a letter signed by a university authority, which confirms their current student status.
Payment should be made by APRIL 25th, 2017, to the bank and the account number given below:
UNIWERSYTET SLASKI, BANKOWA 12, 40-007 KATOWICE
ING BANK SLASKI S.A., O/KATOWICE
SWIFT: PL IBAN: INGBPLPW
with an annotation made CHROMATOGRAFIA